StreamlinePerformance.net respects your privacy and collects and uses personal information to provide you with the best service. We collect information such as your name, address, phone number, email address, browsing history and device information. We use this information to provide you with services, optimize our website, improve our services and protect our customers. We also may share your information with third parties, such as service providers and affiliates, but only when necessary and only with your permission. We have appropriate data processing agreements with third parties to protect your information. We will not sell your personal information. You have the right to access, change or delete your information at any time.
Those areas which may be deemed "publicly accessible" areas of Streamline Performance's Sites are those such areas of our network properties which are meant to be available to the general public, and which would include message boards and groups that are openly available to both users and members. However, those areas which are not open to the public, and thus available to members only, would include our mail system and instant messaging.The following areas of information about you may be collected by us:
- Identifying Information This category includes information such as name, address, telephone number, email address, account numbers, user name, Internet Protocol address (“IP address”) and other online identifiers.
- Internet Information This category includes information such as your internet browser, browsing history on our website, search history on our website, information about the device you are using to access our website, and information regarding your interaction with our website or advertisements. We may also collect information about visitors to our website such as browser settings, operating systems, referring/exit pages and clickstream data.
We mainly use the data we collect to personalize and improve your experience using StreamlinePerformance.net. We may also use the information in the following ways:
- Provide Services We collect information to send you email or postal mail, perform tasks required to complete a purchase transaction, provide customer support, or provide other types of customer relationship management and fulfillment. We may also use your information to optimize or improve our Services and operations, for example training and quality assurance.
- Analytics We collect information for use in performing various types of analytics. For example, we use information to analyze how visitors interact with our website, where visitors to our website arrive from and exit to, pages visited, links clicked, text entered and mouse movements to understand site usage, to detect fraud and potential threats and improve our services. Our web-server also records IP addresses from all visitors to our site. We use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our site, to analyze trends, to track user movement, and to gather broad demographic information—all for the purpose of continually improving our website and delivering personalized, custom content.
- Required by Law We may disclose information as required by law, such as in response to a subpoena, a lawful request by a public authority, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, or similar legal process, and when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a legal request.
- Privacy Protection for Children This Site is not aimed at children less than 13 years of age. Any information submitted through the Information Collection Form pages that we know or reasonably believe originated from a child less than 13 years of age will be deleted. Children should never reveal their addresses, phone numbers or other Personally Identifying Information to any strangers on the Internet. We advise parents to monitor their children's online activity.
Access to and Control Over Information
At a minimum, we will retain your information for as long as needed to provide you Services, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We may maintain some or all of this information in our archives even after it has been removed from the site.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.